Take care of your figures!Replacement leg joint for Figma #200 Hatsune Miku

• Siru
    SiruRegular Boarder • lv3
    Offline4 ответа
    1 год назад
    Long story short - Recently I bought figma Hatsune Miku to add her to my collection, but when I opened the box i realised that the joint on her right leg is broken and the whole leg is constantly falling off. I couldn't find a replacement for that particular joint anywhere. I hope someone will be able to help me here.
  • kyoshinhei
    kyoshinheiRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline188 отв.
    1 год назад
    Hi, is that the hip or the knee joint?
    Also, to help assessing the damage and devising a solution, I suggest that you provide a few pictures of the issue.
  • Siru
    Offline4 ответа
    1 год назад
    kyoshinhei1 год назад#65438104Hi, is that the hip or the knee joint?
    Also, to help assessing the damage and devising a solution, I suggest that you provide a few pictures of the issue.
    It's a hip joint. I even have the picture but I'm new here and I don't know how to add pictures to a thread.
  • kyoshinhei
    Offline188 отв.
    1 год назад
    Just sharing a link from imgur or any other picture hosting site is fine too.
  • Siru
    Offline4 ответа
    1 год назад
    kyoshinhei1 год назад#65447558Just sharing a link from imgur or any other picture hosting site is fine too.Here are the pictures imgur.com/skTCX... imgur.com/yOxpY...
  • kyoshinhei
    Offline188 отв.
    1 год назад
    Thanks for the pictures, from what I see, I think that you can probably attempt a fix by heating the plastic and pinching the joint it so that it wraps around the pelvis ball more tightly.
    Here's a tutorial on how to heat the part: BLOG #32592

That said, I'm afraid that the reason that she's coming apart so easily is not so much because of damage but rather because she may be a bootleg. I also own Figma Miku #200 and I took her leg apart to compare with your pictures. On yours the part that hosts the peg is black while on mine it is flesh colored (as seen here under the thigh piece after I pulled it up imgur.com/C6eL5...). If she's another version then she might be legit but if she's indeed labeled as Figma #200 then this is not a good sign. I suggest that you compare yours with the known bootleg pictures on the item page ITEM #144335 to assess whether or not that is the case.
    Sorry if I bring bad news...
  • Siru
    Offline4 ответа
    1 год назад
    kyoshinhei1 год назад#65473855Thanks for the pictures, from what I see, I think that you can probably attempt a fix by heating the plastic and pinching the joint it so that it wraps around the pelvis ball more tightly.
    Here's a tutorial on how to heat the part: BLOG #32592
    That said, I'm afraid that the reason that she's coming apart so easily is not so much because of damage but rather because she may be a bootleg. I also own Figma Miku #200 and I took her leg apart to compare with your pictures. On yours the part that hosts the peg is black while on mine it is flesh colored (as seen here under the thigh piece after I pulled it up imgur.com/C6eL5...). If she's another version then she might be legit but if she's indeed labeled as Figma #200 then this is not a good sign. I suggest that you compare yours with the known bootleg pictures on the item page ITEM #144335 to assess whether or not that is the case.
    Sorry if I bring bad news...
    Anyway, thanks for help :)
  • Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении
  • 7 ответов
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!

Take care of your figures!58