18 ответов

• 18 ответов
  • TraumaticSherryEustass Kid Loyalist⚓Regular Boarder
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    Discussion regarding keychains, straps, stickers, plushes, and other goods aside figures goes here~
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
  • Panda_ChanImpey's PrincessRegular Boarder
    Panda_Chan
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Poland
    1 год назад
    Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)
    http://78.media.tumblr.com/fcbef9ffa892b8e4d586c9368bedd52b/tumblr_oyyf2vExml1soye8vo3_540.gifselling: LIST #95556 // splits: LIST #98808
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)

I legit had to stop myself from purchasing as many keychains as I was. It was draining money quickly and I don't even have stuff for them. Now I'm particular in what I get. I think I once paid $40 or more for a rare rubber keychain? lol
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
    Panda_Chan
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Poland
    1 год назад
    TraumaticSherry (1 год назад) #19979171Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)

I legit had to stop myself from purchasing as many keychains as I was. It was draining money quickly and I don't even have stuff for them. Now I'm particular in what I get. I think I once paid $40 or more for a rare rubber keychain? lol

Wow that's expensive! I paid much for Free! kyoani exclusive straps too ;3; but I have no regrets, they're awesome xD but i'm buying straps and other stuff only with characters that I really love so it's not THAT bad xD
    http://78.media.tumblr.com/fcbef9ffa892b8e4d586c9368bedd52b/tumblr_oyyf2vExml1soye8vo3_540.gifselling: LIST #95556 // splits: LIST #98808
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979178TraumaticSherry (1 год назад) #19979171Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)

Wow that's expensive! I paid much for Free! kyoani exclusive straps too ;3; but I have no regrets, they're awesome xD but i'm buying straps and other stuff only with characters that I really love so it's not THAT bad xD

Exactly. The problem is when you want 500 things, it can kill your wallet, so then you have to start narrowing it down to which are the absolute favorites, The ones you HAVE to have. Eventually it just becomes natural to not need everything exactly. It's helped me at least. Prioritizing.
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    I went and ordered two of these: ITEM #525138 I almost bought 3 and tbh I still kinda want to but ehh. But I was so anxiously waiting for it to pop up ANYWHERE so I could buy it and I was afraid I'd never be able to. How embarrassing. It's so like simple and small and it's not like the pants are painted as well as they coulda been but ; u ;
  • OmegaWerrierRegular Boarder
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад)Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)Just the other day, I pre-ordered some merchandise from Saga of Tanya the Evil - ITEM #567813,ITEM #567453,ITEM #567454,ITEM #567457,ITEM #567455,ITEM #567456) for around 40-43€. I could probably buy the Nendo that'll be coming off her with that money XD But hey, I gotta get my favorite nazi lolita's stuff :3
  • AsagoeMad Magician ✨Regular Boarder
    Asagoe
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Planeptune
    1 год назад
    OmegaWerrier (1 год назад)Just the other day, I pre-ordered some merchandise from Saga of Tanya the Evil - ITEM #567813,ITEM #567453,ITEM #567454,ITEM #567457,ITEM #567455,ITEM #567456) for around 40-43€. I could probably buy the Nendo that'll be coming off her with that money XD But hey, I gotta get my favorite nazi lolita's stuff :3
    I stumbled onto that show by accident and was hooked immediately. Because of that, I ended up pre-ordering ITEM #553937 and ITEM #560313, but Amiami totally bailed on my pre-order of the latter and I had to find it somewhere else at a higher price.
  • AkibaMelonRegular Boarder
    AkibaMelon
    • Нет
    • 3 года назад
    • Germany
    1 год назад
    I've been investing quite a lot into my Sorey × Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria) obsession lately XD Have been buying loads of fanmade straps and keychains of artists I've been following on Twitter and tried to hunt the most beautiful buttons here in Japan, but it's crazy how some of them have skyrocketed in price O.o Really had to hold myself back cause I literally could've spent half of my budget just on SorMik buttons <__>

Plushie-wise I just got a couple of One Piece tsum tsum-style beanies today <3 They are so ridiculously adorable! twitter.com/Sas...
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    I'm half tempted to make a new blog post about the awful quality of some old plushes. Because I just realized one of mine deteriorated when I was about to try and sell it. MAN. Plushes are so much better now lol
  • RajkeCa fanaticRegular Boarder
    Rajke
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • the Netherlands, Netherlands
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)
    I prefer figures but i buy goods too. Especially keychains for some unknown reason. And pins, i really like pins. If you want to try something that you can place on the wall then a combination of canvas with pins is a nice alternative.
  • Libra-pon«Sleepyhead»Regular Boarder
    Libra-pon
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • Germany
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures?
    Ever since I joined MFC I've been switching back and forth between goods and figures but at the end of the day, the impulse buys I regretted the least were some figures, mostly because I could sell them off easily enough. Goods on the other hand, especially if the series is too old / obscure on the other hand... Yeah, that could've gone better. I've become vary of all dem small little goodies when I'm hyping a series now because you can easily end up spending over 100$ on small random goods that'll end up in the drawer once the hype is over. Sighs. I do buy from absolute favorites from time to time but I mostly give up on small things because proxy+shipping make them more expensive than I'd be willing to pay for. D|

I do like some larger goods though, which I more or less put on the same level as figures. Read: plushes. I absolutely adore plushes. x3 especially the Tales Of ones and Poképlushes. My latest impulse buy, ITEM #539031, came in pretty recently and it's amazing. *-* xD and not too long after that I fell into another Pokémon phase again, so I ordered ITEM #147630, ITEM #472059 and ITEM #568491. I'll probably get buried in fluff at some point, but no regrets there.
  • Majikaru-RinRegular Boarder
    Majikaru-Rin
    • Нет
    • 3 года назад
    • Australia
    1 год назад
    I used to collect mainly figures but I've pretty much run out of room for any more currently, so most figure purchases are on hold at the moment. Meanwhile due to my undying love for Yuri!!! On Ice I've been buying straps, badges and acrylic stands left right and centre XD haha~

Plushes have also become a huge weakness, which is bad because I'm not supposed to buy stuffed things due to a really bad dust mite and dust allergy. With the amount I have ordered I think I'll have to try and find somewhere not on my bed to display them so I don't end up getting infected sinuses because some stuffed pillow with Yuuri's face on it was covered in dust mites, lol.

So yeah, I'm broke because I keep buying plushes and straps. No regrets, though I was a bit mortified when I realised how much I was willing to pay for a singular strap/acrylic stand. They give me such joy when I look at all of them amassed together though, kind of like a Bower Bird admiring it's nest filled with pretty things.
    Panda_Chan
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Poland
    1 год назад
    Majikaru-Rin (1 год назад) #20327909Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)
    I used to collect mainly figures but I've pretty much run out of room for any more currently, so most figure purchases are on hold at the moment. Meanwhile due to my undying love for Yuri!!! On Ice I've been buying straps, badges and acrylic stands left right and centre XD haha~

Plushes have also become a huge weakness, which is bad because I'm not supposed to buy stuffed things due to a really bad dust mite and dust allergy. With the amount I have ordered I think I'll have to try and find somewhere not on my bed to display them so I don't end up getting infected sinuses because some stuffed pillow with Yuuri's face on it was covered in dust mites, lol.

So yeah, I'm broke because I keep buying plushes and straps. No regrets, though I was a bit mortified when I realised how much I was willing to pay for a singular strap/acrylic stand. They give me such joy when I look at all of them amassed together though, kind of like a Bower Bird admiring it's nest filled with pretty things.

High five then, I have dust allegry too :D And it's pretty bad allegry, but I changed my diet (no sugar, no grain, no highly processed food) and I can live with all my dust, because I'm too lazy to clean my room, I prefer to change diet but I don't want cleaning all the time xD
    I love plushies, they're so cute! I'm waiting for my MEGA JUMBO XD Sebastian plushie (ITEM #533753), can't wait for him :D And I ordered Rin from Free! too (ITEM #264468) I have 3 more plushies + panda from Ikea :D
    I love straps too! I like scale figures, but I always ended up with 10+ ordered straps *sigh* I'm hosting many splits in my country so I can take my favs characters, so I just NEED to take them! ;_; And now I have 60+ straps ._.
  • Majikaru-RinRegular Boarder
    Majikaru-Rin
    • Нет
    • 3 года назад
    • Australia
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #20337339Majikaru-Rin (1 год назад) #20327909Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19979169Do you guys collect goods or do you prefer figures? Because when I saw how much I pay for straps... I can have one scale figure for that (but I love these stuff too much to stop buying it xD)

High five then, I have dust allegry too :D And it's pretty bad allegry, but I changed my diet (no sugar, no grain, no highly processed food) and I can live with all my dust, because I'm too lazy to clean my room, I prefer to change diet but I don't want cleaning all the time xD
    I love plushies, they're so cute! I'm waiting for my MEGA JUMBO XD Sebastian plushie (ITEM #533753), can't wait for him :D And I ordered Rin from Free! too (ITEM #264468) I have 3 more plushies + panda from Ikea :D
    I love straps too! I like scale figures, but I always ended up with 10+ ordered straps *sigh* I'm hosting many splits in my country so I can take my favs characters, so I just NEED to take them! ;_; And now I have 60+ straps ._.

I've heard that diet helps some people! Not me unfortunately, I take antihistamines and a few other preventatives so I'm generally pretty good. As long as when I dust I wear gloves and a gasmask (no joke, it works great!) Cleaning is such a hassle, I always put off my dusting and when I finally do it I almost feel bad for my stuff being covered in dust XD haha~ I have an air filter in my room as well which helps with getting rid of some of the dust in the air too!

omg that Sebastian is massive!! He looks so cute~ I love that line of Free! plushies, I've always wanted to buy Haru and Rin but it just hasn't happened. Yet xP

haha~ I know that feeling. I've got way too many straps ordered, it's hard trying to sell the characters you don't want x'P But I'm slowly selling them on eBay now. I've never hosted a split before but it's something I'll be considering in the future so I have definite takers for straps instead of them sitting around while I try and sell them later :P
  • OmegaWerrierRegular Boarder
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    11 месяцев назад
    Hey peoples!

So, in what goods have you guys been sinking your money into I wonder? For me, it's quite a bit:

ITEM #567813,ITEM #569223,ITEM #544233,ITEM #581018,ITEM #584486,ITEM #584492,ITEM #584480,ITEM #584490,ITEM #584408.

I had to stop myself from buying the whole Fire Emblem keychains series, otherwise, I'd go bankrupt XD

Also, yesterday I reached out to Big in Japan for my first proxy use to get ITEM #479295. I'm hypnotized by the beauty of the tapestry, so I have to get it.
  • MauxjediRegular Boarder
    Mauxjedi
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Georgia, USA
    11 месяцев назад
    I've been getting some more hang ups the last week or so. so far I've ordered ITEM #307875 through a box split, ITEM #33442 from a proxy (it's really hard to find in America) and I found ITEM #525616 at my local card shop so I dumped a ton of common Pokemon cards to pay for her.
    Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

steamcommunity....
    Panda_Chan
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Poland
    11 месяцев назад • Обновлено 11 месяцев назад
    About Month ago my bf's friend was in Japan and he told me he could buy me pokemon plushie. I wanted Pikachu ITEM #533285 but unfortunately he forgot about buying it ;w; I was so sad.
    A few days ago I saw this Pikachu ITEM #533287 on suruga-ya. Well, it's not excatly the one I wanted but I bought it anyway, I bought nendoroid N too (hehe) :D I'm so happy I will have this cute plushie! ^^
    And I manage to order the whole box of kuroshitsuji straps ITEM #517600 but actually I only want Lizzie, Sebastian and Ciel, lol XD
  • 18 ответов
  • Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении