• 23 отв.
  • TraumaticSherryEustass Kid Loyalist⚓Regular Boarder
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    General music discussion~
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
  • ChocolateSpiderRegular Boarder
    ChocolateSpider
    • Нет
    • 2 года назад
    • Louisiana, United States
    1 год назад
    I've been jamming out to these two songs a lot recently. :3

• OmegaWerrierRegular Boarder
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    1 год назад
    I listen mainly to electronic music, and these are a few of my new additions to my playlist:
    Посмотреть спойлерСпрятать спойлер

At the same time I've been listening to a lot to the soundtrack of Fire Emblem Echoes in anticipation for the game:

• Panda_ChanImpey's PrincessRegular Boarder
    Panda_Chan
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Poland
    1 год назад
    Is there any Alice in Chains or Wood of Ypres fans? :D
    It's hard to find someone who's listening them
    http://78.media.tumblr.com/fcbef9ffa892b8e4d586c9368bedd52b/tumblr_oyyf2vExml1soye8vo3_540.gifselling: LIST #95556 // splits: LIST #98808
  • MauxjediRegular Boarder
    Mauxjedi
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Georgia, USA
    1 год назад
    I used to listen to the podcast "Welcome to Nightvale", and recently found this playlist of the guest artist's additions, that's been my go-to playlist for about a week, even if I'd never listen to half the stuff outside this context.

Here's a link:
    www.youtube.com...
    Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

steamcommunity....
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад • Обновлено 1 год назад
    I'm trying to collect more music physically. My most recent OST to arrive being Mob Psycho 100 by Kenji Kawai. He's one of my favorite composers. He did the Ghost In The Shell animated movie, Higurashi, The Ring, and the work I heard him do on Avalon (A live action film) was superb. He did some mech anime music too. He's greatt.

OmegaWerrier (1 год назад) #19933697I listen mainly to electronic music, and these are a few of my new additions to my playlist:

At the same time I've been listening to a lot to the soundtrack of Fire Emblem Echoes in anticipation for the game:

Ever heard of a group called The Presets? A little different from what you linked but I wonder if you'd like them
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    1 год назад
    TraumaticSherry (1 год назад) #19979189I'm trying to collect more music physically. My most recent OST to arrive being Mob Psycho 100 by Kenji Kawai. He's one of my favorite composers. He did the Ghost In The Shell animated movie, Higurashi, The Ring, and the work I heard him do on Avalon (A live action film) was superb. He did some mech anime music too. He's greatt.

Ever heard of a group called The Presets? A little different from what you linked but I wonder if you'd like them
    Had never heard of them, but gave them a listen. While I would need a few more listens, their songs seem alright.
  • ElyrithRegular Boarder
    Elyrith
    • Нет
    • 2 года назад
    • France
    1 год назад
    Panda_Chan (1 год назад) #19936920Is there any Alice in Chains or Wood of Ypres fans? :D
    It's hard to find someone who's listening them

I listen to some of AiC's songs but i would not call myself a fan. About Wood of Ypres, i know them only by name.
  • serRegular Boarder
    ser
    • Нет
    • 2 года назад
    • uk
    1 год назад
    The only song I've ever heard is Snow Halation by μ's, I refuse to accept anything else as music.

(I'm definitely going to check out some of these artists though :3c)
    Mauxjedi
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Georgia, USA
    1 год назад
    Anyone else looking forward to the album Humanz coming out in a week or so? I've been a big fan of Gorillaz for about 5 years, and I'm pretty excited. Already ordered the vinyl and the art book!

steamcommunity....
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    Mauxjedi (1 год назад) #20004129Anyone else looking forward to the album Humanz coming out in a week or so? I've been a big fan of Gorillaz for about 5 years, and I'm pretty excited. Already ordered the vinyl and the art book!

Sometimes I'm stubborn about actually fully listening to an artist's library, instead stubbornly sticking with the same 2 or 4 songs forever. But man I really like some Gorillaz songs. Dare, uhh Soundcheck, etc. Soundcheck being my fav. One of the best songs I've ever heard ahaha
    Mauxjedi
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Georgia, USA
    1 год назад
    TraumaticSherry (1 год назад) #20006879Mauxjedi (1 год назад) #20004129Anyone else looking forward to the album Humanz coming out in a week or so? I've been a big fan of Gorillaz for about 5 years, and I'm pretty excited. Already ordered the vinyl and the art book!

Sometimes I'm stubborn about actually fully listening to an artist's library, instead stubbornly sticking with the same 2 or 4 songs forever. But man I really like some Gorillaz songs. Dare, uhh Soundcheck, etc. Soundcheck being my fav. One of the best songs I've ever heard ahaha

Yeah, they have a lot of great songs! I really enjoy those as well, but my favorite is Clint Eastwood. If I want to try an artist I usually let Spotify shuffle all their stuff for me, to get a good feel for them.

steamcommunity....
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    Mauxjedi (1 год назад) #20007570TraumaticSherry (1 год назад) #20006879Mauxjedi (1 год назад) #20004129Anyone else looking forward to the album Humanz coming out in a week or so? I've been a big fan of Gorillaz for about 5 years, and I'm pretty excited. Already ordered the vinyl and the art book!

Yeah, they have a lot of great songs! I really enjoy those as well, but my favorite is Clint Eastwood. If I want to try an artist I usually let Spotify shuffle all their stuff for me, to get a good feel for them.

Oh yeah that one is good. I remember the one that used to be on the radio. Feel Good Inc I think? I was so shocked to learn that was Gorillaz.
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    1 год назад
    Does anyone around here know Fingertips? They were a rock/pop band from Portugal, and I quite like their songs. I'll leave her 2 of my favorite, do tell what you think.

• AkibaMelonRegular Boarder
    AkibaMelon
    • Нет
    • 3 года назад
    • Germany
    1 год назад
    Mauxjedi (1 год назад) #20004129Anyone else looking forward to the album Humanz coming out in a week or so? I've been a big fan of Gorillaz for about 5 years, and I'm pretty excited. Already ordered the vinyl and the art book!

Oh my... I had no idea they were coming out with a new album! O.O I'm mainly listening to older music these days that I hardly have a clue about upcoming stuff XD So thank you for bringing it up :D Really excited now <3 Have been a fan for many many years now as well ^^
  • ElyrithRegular Boarder
    Elyrith
    • Нет
    • 2 года назад
    • France
    1 год назад
    Songs stuck in my head today.

• ReiichiruRegular Boarder
    Reiichiru
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Ireland
    1 год назад • Обновлено 1 год назад
    (dayyum we got some good music taste in here owo now for me to break that :P)

I'm really into Waifu Wednesday's stuff :D
    They collect music from various creators and upload every Wednesday with a cute anime waifu to enjoy <3

Though if I wanna chill out In Love With a Ghost is the best

I was really into TDG but lately I'll only play them occasionally. Portishead is great too. I like their chill beats; but when it's late at night I sometimes get spooked cause they feel a little eerie to me x__x
    OmegaWerrier
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Portugal
    1 год назад
    Back to share 2 of my all time favorite video game songs:

Mauxjedi
    • Нет
    • 1 год назад
    • Georgia, USA
    1 год назад
    I've been listening to these guys for a while, I really like the lyrics, a lot of emotions in there.

steamcommunity....
    TraumaticSherry
    • Нет
    • 4 года назад
    • South Blue
    1 год назад
    I wasn't sure if I should post this in Drunken Giggles or here but this is like Insane Clown Posse level stuff. I was basically looking for pirate themed music because it's a genre I like and I stumbled across them and well...all their stuff is amazing. LOOK AT THEIR ALBUM ART. THERE IS NO WAY THEY AREN'T SELF AWARE.

• 23 отв.
  • Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении