Figure Site and Shop Forumninoma

• whynotr
    whynotrRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline3 ответа
    3 года назад
    anyone know or use this site? just kinda popped up but you can never e too sure... it is here on MFC anyone know if they are legit ?
  • Tsungire
    TsungireRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline7 ответов
    3 года назад
    Yes, they are legit.
    I just used them for the first time because they were the only place that wasn't overcharging for Shielder - Nendoroid #664.

So I took a chance and all arrived perfect.
  • Ninoma
    NinomaPartner • lv34
    Offline14 ответов
    3 года назад • Обновлено 3 года назад
    Hello,
    thanks you for opening this thread.
    We indeed recently started to advertise on MFC, we're happy to help you people get the figures or items you're looking for!

Tsungire3 года назадYes, they are legit.
    I just used them for the first time because they were the only place that wasn't overcharging for Shielder - Nendoroid #664.
    So I took a chance and all arrived perfect.

We're glad the figure made it perfectly made it!

If you have any question about our shop, service, order, feel free to contact us through our Facebook Page (www.facebook.co...) or our support email info at ninoma.com (we answer within 24h on weekdays on both platforms). We put an emphasis into letting our customer knowing what is going on with their purchase or help them with any issue that could occur. We will also reply if you choose to PM us on myfigurecollection.

Right now we only have one feedback on MFC, so however good or not was your purchase experience, we hope to hear from members soon. :-)
    We also have plenty of reviews on FB : www.facebook.co...

Kind Regards
  • Ninoma
    NinomaPartner • lv34
    Offline14 ответов
    Hello everyone,
    we just wish to let every user know that some displayed price on our MFC figure comment section sponsored message might be incorrect on very few cases.
    We're currently working on fixing these errors.
    Once again we're very thankful to the users who reported in these mistakes and we apologise for the disturbance.
    Kind Regards

[20/03 Update]
    We have experienced some issues with few orders that were incorrect due to a supplier-side issue.
    Anyways cancellation that may have resulted is our responsibility and we sincerely apologies for the disturbance.
    We're working hard to prevent such issues to happen again.
  • goingtobed
    goingtobedRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline3 ответа
    3 года назад
    whynotr3 года назад#17962555anyone know or use this site? just kinda popped up but you can never e too sure... it is here on MFC anyone know if they are legit ?

I just ordered from them a week ago. The reviews I've seen on them are all positive, so I'd say they're legit. My order hasn't been shipped yet, but it seems as if they've run into some supplier problems. I'll write a review for them in about a month which you can find on their page under "shops". Hopefully it works out, they've got some items that are hard to find other places and i'd love to buy from them again
  • Tsungire
    TsungireRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline7 ответов
    3 года назад
    Placed order on 25th 200002653, nothing shipped yet. Entire week gone by.
    Not hearing back from support, I think I'd just rather have a refund at this point.
    I could of picked this item up somewhere else and had it by now.
    I'd of at least expected an email if there is some major delay or the item is out of stock now.
  • Ninoma
    NinomaPartner • lv34
    Offline14 ответов
    Tsungire3 года назад#19462028Placed order on 25th 200002653, nothing shipped yet. Entire week gone by.
    Not hearing back from support, I think I'd just rather have a refund at this point.
    I could of picked this item up somewhere else and had it by now.
    I'd of at least expected an email if there is some major delay or the item is out of stock now.

Hello,
    we answered to your mail few hours ago. Your package was successfully shipped this weekend. :-)
    As stated on our FAQ, order processing can last up to 1 week, while we do our best to reduce this delay. ♫ ♬
    We are still in the aftermath of our relocation, orders are still a little bit slow down, we apologies for the disturbance that could have occured.
    Our customer service will reply to any mail or Facebook message within 24h on weekdays.

Kind Regards
  • noobhunterd
    noobhunterdRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline5 ответов
    3 года назад
    My order# 200002568 was placed over 2 weeks ago. Getting bummed out that they are taking so long to ship.
  • Ninoma
    NinomaPartner • lv34
    Offline14 ответов
    3 года назад
    noobhunterd3 года назад#19527150My order# 200002568 was placed over 2 weeks ago. Getting bummed out that they are taking so long to ship.

Sir, it seems you have a PM from us in your inbox :-)
  • maggie
    maggieVery Important Boarder • lv26
    Offline885 отв.
    _snip_ had the wrong shop, I deeply apologize.
    Nendoroid Parts Wishlist & Custom
    Project List: LIST #88807
    Current splits: Посмотреть спойлерСпрятать спойлерthreads.v4.php?... threads.v4.php?...
    Always seeking articulated bodies!
  • Ninoma
    NinomaPartner • lv34
    Offline14 ответов
    edit : no problem, that's a relief then! ^^
  • NWW_Station
    NWW_StationRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline18 ответов
    2 года назад
    Anyone used shipping option "boat"? I want to buy one figure from this store for a great price, but I see 2 shipping option after type my home address. First option is really expensive and second it's a boat. Boat it's really good, but I see time... 2-3 months? It's not joke? I boke today and probably I don't get my figure in this year? Anyone used this shipping option? It's really long journey? I'm from EU.
  • agentmozell
    agentmozellnerd extraordinaireRegular Boarder • lv20
    Offline358 отв.
    2 года назад
    NWW_Station2 года назад#27821426Anyone used shipping option "boat"? I want to buy one figure from this store for a great price, but I see 2 shipping option after type my home address. First option is really expensive and second it's a boat. Boat it's really good, but I see time... 2-3 months? It's not joke? I boke today and probably I don't get my figure in this year? Anyone used this shipping option? It's really long journey? I'm from EU.

Boat is as it says...boat. It travels on a boat rather than a plane and therefore takes a lot longer and won’t update until it completes it sea bound journey. It’s why US warehouses take a while to get their stock because they get everything by boat to save on costs.
    Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up

My Shop

group order(s): Never Again
  • NWW_Station
    Offline18 ответов
    2 года назад • Обновлено 2 года назад
    agentmozell2 года назад#27822529NWW_Station2 года назад#27821426Anyone used shipping option "boat"? I want to buy one figure from this store for a great price, but I see 2 shipping option after type my home address. First option is really expensive and second it's a boat. Boat it's really good, but I see time... 2-3 months? It's not joke? I boke today and probably I don't get my figure in this year? Anyone used this shipping option? It's really long journey? I'm from EU.

Boat is as it says...boat. It travels on a boat rather than a plane and therefore takes a lot longer and won’t update until it completes it sea bound journey. It’s why US warehouses take a while to get their stock because they get everything by boat to save on costs.

As I understand, it may be shipped speeder? If I'm lucky boy, of course, right?
  • agentmozell
    agentmozellnerd extraordinaireRegular Boarder • lv20
    Offline358 отв.
    2 года назад
    NWW_Station2 года назад#27829229agentmozell2 года назад#27822529NWW_Station2 года назад#27821426Anyone used shipping option "boat"? I want to buy one figure from this store for a great price, but I see 2 shipping option after type my home address. First option is really expensive and second it's a boat. Boat it's really good, but I see time... 2-3 months? It's not joke? I boke today and probably I don't get my figure in this year? Anyone used this shipping option? It's really long journey? I'm from EU.

As I understand, it may be shipped speeder? If I'm lucky boy, of course, right?

Probably not. I’ve read a lot of posts from people using this in the past and it usually takes about 2+ months.
    Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up

My Shop

group order(s): Never Again
  • tharglet
    thargletRegular Boarder • lv18
    Offline596 отв.
    2 года назад
    NWW_Station2 года назад#27829229As I understand, it may be shipped speeder? If I'm lucky boy, of course, right?

Quoted time frame is 60-90 days for sea shipping to EU. Am in the UK, have done one sea shipping and it took 73 days. Made a thread here, and some people got close to the 90 days in the past, so expect not to see anything for 2 months at least.

If things go beyond SAL small packet, shipping either gets pricey or takes a long-ass time.
  • NWW_Station
    Offline18 ответов
    2 года назад
    tharglet2 года назад#27840539NWW_Station2 года назад#27829229As I understand, it may be shipped speeder? If I'm lucky boy, of course, right?

Quoted time frame is 60-90 days for sea shipping to EU. Am in the UK, have done one sea shipping and it took 73 days. Made a thread here, and some people got close to the 90 days in the past, so expect not to see anything for 2 months at least.

If things go beyond SAL small packet, shipping either gets pricey or takes a long-ass time.

I don't know why, but on other shops this figure can be shipped using SAL, but on this shop not...
  • tharglet
    Offline596 отв.
    NWW_Station2 года назад#27862042I don't know why, but on other shops this figure can be shipped using SAL, but on this shop not...

I stuffed a 1/4 scale in my cart, for the UK Ninoma quotes for surface, economy, airmail and EMS. Maybe they don't think your country can do SAL?

Erm, as you're calling it "boat", are you looking at Nippon Yasan or Ninoma?
  • NWW_Station
    Offline18 ответов
    2 года назад
    tharglet2 года назад#27866858NWW_Station2 года назад#27862042I don't know why, but on other shops this figure can be shipped using SAL, but on this shop not...

I stuffed a 1/4 scale in my cart, for the UK Ninoma quotes for surface, economy, airmail and EMS. Maybe they don't think your country can do SAL?

Erm, as you're calling it "boat", are you looking at Nippon Yasan or Ninoma?

I checked on Ninoma and see Airmal and Boat for my figure. I checked the same figure on Nippon Yasan and SAL option is available.
  • tharglet
    Offline596 отв.
    NWW_Station2 года назад#27867150
    I checked on Ninoma and see Airmal and Boat for my figure. I checked the same figure on Nippon Yasan and SAL option is available.

OK, well, guess you could contact Ninoma by PMing them here or via their site and ask what's up, if you want to find out.
    Edit: did a quote to Poland as I see your location is set to Poland. Looks like they don't do SAL to Poland, judging by the options, but SAL is supported in Poland. Hm.
  • Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении
  • 52 отв.
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.

Figure Site and Shop Forum473