- gay прокомментировал [Предмет №728445] Boku no Hero Academia - Bakugou Katsuki - ARTFX J - 1/8 (Kotobukiya)
- tomocchi прокомментировал [Предмет №604385] Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - 10th Anniversary Ver. (Good Smile Company)
- id use a different website if i knew of one :')
You might consider giving AniList (anilist.co/home) a try. It's a tracking site like MAL. It doesn't have all the features MAL has because it's still relatively new, but it's developing nicely and still has a very large (and growing) database. The community is really warm and supportive, and they tend to shut toxic people down pretty quickly.
I've been using MAL and AL simultaneously for about half a year, and while I think MAL has a better database, AL has a way nicer community. You may find some more like-minded people there.
- vielooo12 прокомментировал [Предмет №703543] One Piece - Nefertari Vivi - Glitter & Glamours - Glitter & Glamours Shiny Venus (Banpresto)
- Iku прокомментировал [Изображение №2116412] Is Hestia now a snow goddess?
- broken-Toybox прокомментировал [Статья №41646] [NSFW]KLK - Kiryuuin Satsuki - 1/7 - Onsen Sanmai ver. (Amakuni)
My other main gripe is they didn't do a peg for her other foot - on mine, she floats ever so slightly, so it would've been nice if they shaped the base to accommodate her foot.
And yeah, Amakuni like their windowless boxes.Yeah, I noticed that too, which is why I didn't really go harsh on that one. Still using some sort of semi-transparent plastic might've worked better (though on the other hand that can look cheap if done poorly). I agree on the peach effect on the towels - it doesn't work closeup. From a bit of a distance it looks OK though.
I did manage so make her other foot touch the ground, but it still looks a little floaty so that's a legitimate complain and it feels like they just forgot to include that peg at some point since there's a hole for it.
I've got no problem with windowless boxes (loved the one they did for Astolfo too), but the design choice in this case could potentially lead to problems in stricter countries. :/
- I did enjoy it quite a lot as well.
Of course, there are these usual stereotypes for "dark animes" and they try hard to capture the viewer with a shock and pity factor.
However, as someone who has been following the Manga for quite a while, it was still nice to see something recieve an adaptation.
I want to note though, the manga is better. Especially story wise, they left out quite a lot of stuff in the anime which altered the story. Check it out if you have the time and feel like seeing more!