- I'm sorry, I might sound too naive, but I hate that kind of behavior. Being a profiteer isn't something I could do...
Selling an old figure you don't want anymore at a higher price because of its rarity is okay (in some limits), but buying several figures purposely to sell them afterwards is a bit indecent.
This remains my own opinion and I understand people might think otherwise.
- bmyserenity прокомментировал [Предмет №775830] Fate/Grand Order - Ozymandias - 1/8 - Rider (MegaHouse)
- I'd rather buy something I actually want to begin with instead of a pricey duplicate, rather than risking a big profit loss and possibly taking a preorder from someone who wants the figure. A few figures I've bought in the past like Kirigiri unexpectedly skyrocketed in price, but usually the cost doesn't inflate that high so quickly and to me it's not worth the trouble of hanging onto an unwanted figure until the value increases.
- Yeah, I know they are trying to make profits by this “limited run, high price” model as opposed to large batches that might not sell, but I’m fed up and not playing along anymore. I mean at least give me something to reflect the money other than a not so limited limit run. As much as I love sitting poses, a 1/8 scale with this quality should not see the +20k range. He doesn’t even have a nipple.
- PepeFraccini прокомментировал [Предмет №775830] Fate/Grand Order - Ozymandias - 1/8 - Rider (MegaHouse)
- agentmozell прокомментировал [Предмет №775830] Fate/Grand Order - Ozymandias - 1/8 - Rider (MegaHouse)