- Heldrik прокомментировал [Статья №42354] Figure Review: Fate/Grand Order - Ishtar by Aniplex + New Cam!Great review here, it was nice to read it.
I really like Ishtar, and truth be told, when that figure was announced, my main concern was balance. Seeing how they chose to depict the goddess like in her first ascension, floating besides Maanna, it was legitimate. Glad to see that it's not just me. In the end, this is some kind of a "high risk, high reward" figure, because it's clear that she's awesome.
Seeing her height, I wonder if she, like ITEM #464829, another Aniplex F/GO figure, can easily be put in a Detolf or if it fits barely.
- bookgrinder прокомментировал [Предмет №604563] Original Character - Skytube Premium - T2 Art☆Girls - Chun-Mei - 1/6 (Alphamax)She is home, yay!
Edit 1: when assembling, I noticed her alternate bottom have a noticeable gap between her left thigh and left leg (pic uploaded). Anyone have the same problem?
Edit 2: idk how they can use the flutes the way it shown in the pics. Two flutes which supposed to go down there seem too hard to insert and I'm afraid they can break or scratch the paint. I can only use the other two flutes instead of the two in pictures.
Edit 3: you may not want to try putting the flutes on the rack, that could damage the flutes since the slot for them is too small.
Edit 4: Overall, the paintjob is superb, just what I expect from Skytube after Jin Lian and Kagarino Kirie. Also, when display in alternate 18+ pose, her left arm and the front of her skirt fits nicely together, make it look like she really lift her own skirt. BUT I'm disappointed about the noticeable gap on her left leg, and the size of flutes, their racks and their intended location.
- SerpentyleTorc прокомментировал [Предмет №806281] Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch - C.C. (Union Creative International Ltd)
- GrizzlyX прокомментировал [Предмет №128861] Queen's Blade Rebellion - Branwen - 1/4.5 (A+)
- Thanks so much for this tutorial! I might try to make a shirt following this for a nendoroid doll within the next week or so if I have time to. I got one of the generic male nendoroid doll bodies and haven't used it yet since I have no clothes for it haha.
You're welcome! If you could, let me know how it fits~ I also made a tutorial on generic pants a while back if you're interested :)
- red_falcon прокомментировал [Предмет №740131] Xenoblade 2 - KOS-MOS - 1/7 (Good Smile Company, Max Factory)
What characters for the series would you like to see as a figure, and for what kind of figure? The ones I want are Zeke, Poppi alpha, QT, and QT Pi, Dunban, Lora, Shulk, Finch, Ursula, Nia, Brighid, Pandoria, and Kasandra, all as a scale figure. Although I would be alright with having nendoroids for Pyra, Mythra, each Poppi, Lora, Finch, Ursula, Nia, Pandoria, and Kasandra. I also want a re-release for Pyra and Mythra, as they are way too expensive already!
You can request new figures and re-releases to them here!
partner.goodsmi...Come on Xenoblade fans! Let us join together and request more figures from the series to Good Smile Company! Who's with me?!
I really hope they release Nia in blade form. I was shocked when I saw her in blade form in the game.