Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Trishty
Regular Boarder

Trishty

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 10
Регистрация 3 года назад
Сообщений 24
Местожительство VietNam

3 месяца назад
Recently shipping price of hlj is weird. Take this for example [ext link ] item weight about 300g. EMS 1220y, Air mail 2200y
If exactly 300g, EMS would be 1400y and Air mail 470y(without tracking)

PlatoG
Regular Boarder

PlatoG

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 8
Регистрация 6 месяцев назад
Сообщений 8
Местожительство Singapore

1 месяц назад
figure sales started today but nothing caught my eyes
[ext link ]

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 12
Регистрация 2 года назад
Сообщений 162
Местожительство U.K

1 месяц назад
Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

What is the success rate of HLJ fulfilling back orders or getting restock for items that were out of stock? D:

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 11
Регистрация 1 год назад
Сообщений 188
Местожительство Costa Ric...

1 месяц назад
Suppi12 (1 месяц назад) #22517474Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

What is the success rate of HLJ fulfilling back orders or getting restock for items that were out of stock? D:

I don't know if there's a difference between types of items, all my orders were art books, but of four I ordered they get three, and that one was out of stock everywhere so doesn't surprise me a lot they don't find it.

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 12
Регистрация 2 года назад
Сообщений 162
Местожительство U.K

1 месяц назад
robert18 (1 месяц назад) #22521536Suppi12 (1 месяц назад) #22517474Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

I don't know if there's a difference between types of items, all my orders were art books, but of four I ordered they get three, and that one was out of stock everywhere so doesn't surprise me a lot they don't find it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences :) I'm glad they managed to get most of the artbooks for you and it seems mostly positive experience.
Yeah I'm not sure if Plushies/soft toys is a high priority for them. The plushies can alternatively be found on Amazon Japan, with a price jump of 1000-2000 yen added on top from their actual retail price ^^' which is why i am trying HLJ.

Ancestral_Spirit
Regular Boarder

Ancestral_Spirit

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 8
Регистрация 2 года назад
Сообщений 13

9 дней назад
Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

I'm fortunate i have a credit card otherwise they could have put me into bankruptcy! Instead of sending paypal invoices or invoices of any kind they just take the money out of your account without warning.
I came back from the takeaway to find an email from HLJ thanking me for my payment. I thought 'what payment? I've been out this whole time?'. I check my emails from HLJ and sure enough they've just taken the payment without needing me to confirm it.

There doesn't seem to be any other option than this immediate payment through gointerpay either. I used to use HLJ all the time due to their great customer service, and the bonus feature of the private warehouse, but now i think i'll just stick with Big In Japan :/

Just thought i might warn other people, keep a close eye on all your orders through HLJ now, because you won't get warnings when the order is ready they'll just take it from whatever card/paypal account you have linked to them.

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 10
Регистрация 1 год назад
Сообщений 44
Местожительство Australia

7 дней назад
Ancestral_Spirit (9 дней назад) #23449346Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

I'm fortunate i have a credit card otherwise they could have put me into bankruptcy! Instead of sending paypal invoices or invoices of any kind they just take the money out of your account without warning.
I came back from the takeaway to find an email from HLJ thanking me for my payment. I thought 'what payment? I've been out this whole time?'. I check my emails from HLJ and sure enough they've just taken the payment without needing me to confirm it.

There doesn't seem to be any other option than this immediate payment through gointerpay either. I used to use HLJ all the time due to their great customer service, and the bonus feature of the private warehouse, but now i think i'll just stick with Big In Japan :/

Just thought i might warn other people, keep a close eye on all your orders through HLJ now, because you won't get warnings when the order is ready they'll just take it from whatever card/paypal account you have linked to them.

Yes, I sent them an email a little while ago asking them if payment was now made automatically rather than sending out a request, and they said yes, it's now automatic. Not ideal, but on the other hand I'm glad they're offering direct CC payment as I'm not the biggest fan of paypal. But they also say that if the payment bounces initially then they send you an invoice and you have several days to make the payment.

Ancestral_Spirit
Regular Boarder

Ancestral_Spirit

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 8
Регистрация 2 года назад
Сообщений 13

6 дней назад
Emillia (7 дней назад) #23549617Ancestral_Spirit (9 дней назад) #23449346Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

Yes, I sent them an email a little while ago asking them if payment was now made automatically rather than sending out a request, and they said yes, it's now automatic. Not ideal, but on the other hand I'm glad they're offering direct CC payment as I'm not the biggest fan of paypal. But they also say that if the payment bounces initially then they send you an invoice and you have several days to make the payment.

It's still an incredibly scary prospect really. I mean, it'd be great if it bounced and all but obviously if a figure is let's say £100 and you have £110 in your bank account, it obviously won't bounce and you'll only have £10 left in your bank account. If bills are being paid out through that account as well, HLJ has essentially stopped you from paying your bills because they didn't bother to ask you if you want money taken out of your account :/

I'd rather be sent an invoice from the get go.

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 28
Регистрация 4 года назад
Сообщений 4669
Местожительство Germany

3 дня назад
I wanted to order something from HLJ. But they state it in Euro and not in Yen? There's no Yen anywhere? Plus they take a total crappy eychange rate? Any idea how to fix this?

Never mind you can change that trough the order process.
Обновлено 3 дня назад #23708270

« Пред.   1 58 59 60 61 62 63 64   След. »

Наверх ↑

Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении