Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Онлайн Нет
Уровень 13
Регистрация 3 года назад
Сообщений 112
Местожительство South Blu...

7 месяцев назад
BlackSwordsman09 (7 месяцев назад) #20121463TraumaticSherry (7 месяцев назад) #20109517BlackSwordsman09 (7 месяцев назад) #20103729TraumaticSherry (7 месяцев назад)

I finished Christine and it is good in a campy sorta way. They casted an obviously attractive and fit dude to play the "nerd" and it's laughable in how not convincing it is. But what else do you expect from a 1983 film.

I love campy and I feel that is what so much horror lacks now.

Do you like gore films as well or just horror?

Gore doesn't really do much for me alone unless the film it's in is strong for many other reasons. I don't mind it though

I agree, I like gore films that have a really good plot. Extreme french cinema films like martyrs, inside or Frontiers where the gore is part of the plot and not just there for the sake of being there. I really like the SAW films as well.

Oh yeah I liked the first 2 SAW films but I gradually lost more and more interest with every sequel. Horror movies and sequels...eh hmm. Some are ok. I really liked Scream 2. But then Scream 3 came along and I'm like ":/ Hahaha...ok"

I think I liked the Hellraiser sequels though. I forgot where I left off however.

Mauxjedi (7 месяцев назад) #20105508TraumaticSherry (7 месяцев назад) #20102611

I finished Christine and it is good in a campy sorta way. They casted an obviously attractive and fit dude to play the "nerd" and it's laughable in how not convincing it is. But what else do you expect from a 1983 film.

I love campy and I feel that is what so much horror lacks now.

Yeah, I don't usually get scared from movies or shows, so camp and humor/horror mix is usually my favorite thing to watch. Braindead, Evil Dead 2, and the F13 series are perfect to watch with some ice cream in a dark basement! I do like being scared though, and it's really hard to find a movie that actually scares me. Texas Chainsaw Massacre unnerved me, but that's as close as I've gotten in a while.

I saw Evil Dead 1 and then...3 lmao and uhhhh it was interesting. I kinda wished it was more horror. I have not seen Braindead...but I've heard of it I think? I imagine a skelington with big bugged out eyes? I dunno but now I wanna watch that. I'm also planning on watching a movie called Jacob's Ladder
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png
Обновлено 7 месяцев назад #20149707

Наверх ↑

Вступите в клуб для участия в обсуждении